We have 3 strong theory groups:
We have several unique experimental groups:
- The main topic of the lab of Yishay Manassen is dealing with single spin magnetic resonance, namely detection of single spins with a scanning tunneling microscope.
- The Atom Chip Lab of Ron Folman studies quantum and atomic physics.
- In Mario Feingold's lab you can follow the division of living cells.
- In Eugene Frumker's lab you can track the fastest phenomena occuring outside the nucleus in the universe.
- In Zvi Citron's lab you can study the first moments of the universe using the world's largest particle accelerator.
- In the spectroscopy of novel materials lab of Muntaser Naamneh, we grow and study the properties of quantum materials using cutting edge spectroscopy techniques.
Updated on March 22, 2020
Updated by Citron, Zvi (zhcitron)
Created on Feb. 23, 2019
Created by Bar Lev, Yevgeny (ybarlev)