We have 3 strong theory groups:
We have several unique experimental groups:
- The main topic of the lab of Yishay Manassen is dealing with single spin magnetic resonance, namely detection of single spins with a scanning tunneling microscope.
- The Atom Chip Lab of Ron Folman studies quantum and atomic physics.
- In Mario Feingold's lab you can follow the division of living cells.
- In Eugene Frumker's lab you can track the fastest phenomena occuring outside the nucleus in the universe.
- In Zvi Citron's lab you can study the first moments of the universe using the world's largest particle accelerator.
- In Dan Rich's lab you can study the optical properties of quantum nanostructures.