- Teaching Committee (Consultant for joint tracks)
Past graduate students *
- Anton Leontiev, Lab engineer (2022)
- Avry Shirakov, PhD (2022)
- Harel Hecht, MSc (2018)
- Avry Shirakov, MSc (2015)
Attosecond science and nanophotonics Lab
*Tracing and control of electronic motion in atoms, molecules, and nanostructures in space and time (4D). Progress in lightwave electronics.
*Table-top XUV and soft X-ray laser-like sources.
Nano-scale spatial resolution to optical science of attosecond pulses.
*New dynamic imaging modalities – significantly improved
spatial/temporal resolution, new contrast imaging for lifescience and nanotechnology.
*And much more…
Attosecond Science and Nanophotonics Lab
We are setting up a brand-new research laboratory of Attosecond Science and Nanophotonics in the Physics Department of the Ben-Gurion University. In our group, we focus on both experimental and theoretical studies at the interface of ultrafast nonlinear optics, attosecond science and nanoscience. More specifically, our work involves generation, measurement and control of the interaction of light and matter in atoms, molecules and nanosystems in space and time at extremely short (attosecond=10^(-18)sec) time scales. Our interests range from fundamental physical phenomena to applications.
- Tchulov, O. and Negro, M. and Stagira, S. and Devetta, M. and Vozzi, C. and Frumker, E., "Laser Induced Strong-Field Ionization Gas Jet Tomography", Sci Rep 7, 6905 (2017)
- Hockett, P. And Frumker, E. And Villeneuve, D. M. And Corkum, P. B., "Time Delay In Molecular Photoionization", Journal Of Physics B-Atomic Molecular And Optical Physics 49, 095602 (2016)
- Gariepy, Genevieve And Leach, Jonathan And Kim, Kyung Taec And Hammond, T. J. And Frumker, E. And Boyd, Robert W. And Corkum, P. B., "Creating High-Harmonic Beams With Controlled Orbital Angular Momentum", Physical Review Letters 113, 153901 (2014)
- Frumker, E. and Hebeisen, C.T. and Kajumba, N. and Bertrand, J.B. and Wörner, H.J. and Spanner, M. and Villeneuve, D.M. and Naumov, A. and Corkum, P.B., "Oriented Rotational Wave-Packet Dynamics Studies Via High Harmonic Generation", Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, 113901 (2012)
- Frumker, E. and Kajumba, N. and Bertrand, J.B. and Wörner, H.J. and Hebeisen, C.T. and Hockett, P. and Spanner, M. and Patchkovskii, S. and Paulus, G.G. and Villeneuve, D.M. and Naumov, A. and Corkum, P.B., "Probing Polar Molecules With High Harmonic Spectroscopy", Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, 233904 (2012)