The URLs of the Physics Department Homepage are
http://www.bgu.ac.il/physics (university server, redirected)
https://physics.bgu.ac.il (physics server)
All requests to Aharon Rivni, Ury Kuhlik, Itay Gelber and Computing support should be submitted via the link below.
Computing support is given Sun-Thu 08:00-16:00.
(Consulatition Hardware/Software, Software installation / malfunctions)
- Service Request
- Computing service requests via WhatsApp
- Service Monitoring (for regular users)
- Service Monitoring (table view for admins)
- Documentation of service request procedure
Website documentation - Help system for website applications - User profile/Seminars/Events/Highlights
Shnaton administration - open only to web admins
What would you like to do?
- Get started - instructions to activate and update your profile
- Send a mass email to the department
- Get a recommendation for OS / software
- Run scientific software remotely
- Access windows machine wich runs Tafnit/Aristo
- Use HTML editor online.
- Use LaTex editor online.
- How to install some software?
- Access or restore your files
- Secure your information
- SSH and VPN access
- Launch your website
- Add an Outlook calendar to your Google Calendar
- Access journals out of campus
Subscription to announcements / mailing lists
To subscribe to the mailing lists you can you two methods:
- Using VPN or within the BGU network, press the subscribe link below.
- Send a message to email@example.com, wait for a confirmation email, and click the confirmation link
phys-seminars (notices of seminars, events, etc) subscribe, admin
phys-students (notices for undergraduate students) subscribeadmin
phys-graduates (notices for graduate students) subscribe, admin
phys-board (notices for faculty members) subscribe, admin
phys-free (free topics) subscribe, admin
Updated on Jan. 29, 2023
Updated by Bar Lev, Yevgeny (ybarlev)
Created on Feb. 23, 2019
Created by Bar Lev, Yevgeny (ybarlev)