The calendars can be found at physics.bgu.ac.il -> For Faculty -> Events and calendars -> Seminar room 207 occupation calendar, Chairperson room occupation calendar.
If you want to reserve on of the rooms for an event, please:
- The Chairperson's room can be used weekly until 15:00 only (the meetings should end by 15:00).
- Check in the calendar if the room is available during the time slots you need.
- Contact Ina (email@example.com) + Anna (firstname.lastname@example.org) + Physics office (email@example.com ) to reserve the room for you.
- Please make sure you send a full information – the organizer's / meeting's name + needed times (from… to…)
- Only after you receive a confirmation from either of us, the room is yours. Please make sure you have a key.
A person who is using the room without a reservation, should free the room if a party with a reservation shows by.
Please note that room 207 is not intended for teaching use. If a lecturer needs it for teaching, he needs a Chair's approval.
Updated on Feb. 28, 2022
Updated by Aviv, Ina (inaviv)
Created on April 11, 2021
Created by Bar Lev, Yevgeny (ybarlev)