Tenure track positions
Faculty tenure track positions are open for applicants in all fields of physics.
Priority will be given to experimentalists.
The applicants are requested to provide
- Curriculum Vitae (proposed format is here)
- List of publications
- Proposed research plan
- Teaching statement (~1 page)
- It should be a single PDF file.
- Please do not include in the PDF your cover letter.
- Please do not include in the PDF any confidential information.
- The PDF should be uploaded using the new BGU portal for academic openings: click here
- You are requested to provide names of 4 possible reviewers.
- The portal allows to upload an optional Cover Letter (confidential, will not be delivered to the reviewers).
- Please ignore the optional "add statements / publications" fields.
- Please do not initiate requests for recommendation letters yourself.
- If you have further questions please contact email@example.com
- You are encouraged to CC relevant member(s) of the BGU physics department.
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev and the department of Physics encourage women to submit their candidacy for tenure track appointments.
Tips for using the new portal
- The new portal is still under testing.
- The new portal has been tested with Chrome but hopefully works with other browsers too.
- One of the reviewers should be the candidate's supervisor (MSc / PhD / PostDoc)
- For the rank of Lecturer: 3-4 References, at least 2 "independent" and at least 2 from institutions abroad.
- For the rank of Senior Lecturer: 4-5 References, at least 2 "independent" and at least 2 from institutions abroad.
- For the rank of Professor: 5-6 References, at least 4 "independent" and at least 3 from institutions abroad.
Updated on June 5, 2020
Updated by Bar Lev, Yevgeny (ybarlev)
Created on June 5, 2020
Created by Bar Lev, Yevgeny (ybarlev)