Projects 203-1-3401, 203-1-3431
Lecturer in charge: Ely Kovetz
- An updated list of open projects for students to choose from appears below. Students are also welcome to meet in person and discuss with members of the faculty about potential opportunities (if a new project is decided upon, the faculty member must add it to the list below so the student can officially enroll to it).
- In order to sign up for a project, students must enroll below. After obtaining consent from the relevant faculty member to serve as their adviser, students have a month to submit an abstract and receive approval from the faculty member in charge of the Projects course.
- Note: students cannot enroll to projects with faculty members who already have an active project without the consent of the Physics Department Chair. Such requests are not approved automatically.
- In order to get a grade at the end of the semester the student has to submit a PDF report with the documentation of his/her work and obtain approval from the faculty member in charge of the Projects course.
- There is an option to be exempt from one of the two lab-C experiments by taking a lab project. See Lab-C syllabus and check SHNATON for updated details. This arrangement must be pre-approved (in writing).
Updated on: Sept. 30, 2020