- Each week, two home assignments would be given.
- Submission of 8 out of 12 of the home assignments is obligatory.
- For each missing assignment below 8 one point will be reduced from the final grade. No submission of assignments will reduce 8 point from your final grade.
- For each extra assignment above 8 one point will be added to the final grade. Full assignment submission will add 4 points to the final grade.
- The assignments should be submitted electronically.
- Home Work assignments will be partially checked.
- HW submission will not be accepted beyond deadline, and will be marked "Late".
- For special cases, such as army reserve service, hospitalization etc. please contact your teaching assistant as soon as possible. Any request for late submission must be approved before the deadline.
- Students are responsible to check their submissions regularly.
- The final grade of the course will be calculated as following: Final exam grade + homework grade (which can be negative)
2011 Moed A +Solution
2011 Moed B
2012 Moed A
2012 Moed B +Solution
2013 Moed A
2013 Moed B
2013 Moed C +Solution
2013 Summer Moed C
2015 Moed A + 2015 Moed A Sol
2015 Moed B + 2015 Moed B Sol
Forum - Where you can freely ask questions
The Physics 2 Exercise Pool
Teaching Committee notice
Click here for the Academic Video Services
After log in select: Natural Sciences -> (203) Department of Physics -> phisics 2b -> Prof. Shaul Mordechai
Note that you must have window media player plugin installed on your browser