BGU Physics Department
For student of physics
(8 hours, 4.0 points)
- In order to be listed the student has to submit a TXT or PDF file that should be placed in the submission site (link below). This file should contain the title of the project + the name of the student + the name of the faculty member that had agreed to take responsibility as an adviser + short abstract. A copy signed by the lecturer should be filed in the physics office.
- In order to get a grade at the end of the semester the student has to submit a PDF with the documentation of his/her work).
- abstract submission deadline - one month after official start of each semester.
- Recommended grading policy: Less than 90 means that the student did not stand fully in the project requirements. 90-94 is excellent, 95-100 is outstanding
- is an option to be exempt from one of the two lab-C experiments by taking a lab project. See Lab-C syllabus. This arrangement should be pre-approved (in writing)
Starting 2012 an MSc student that had carried out a BSc project will get an additional scholarship ration.
This mention of the policy refers to an advertisement in the SHANTON. It was last advertised in 2017
See details there (grades and letter required, exam by committee). The policy is no longer supported by later SHNATONs.