"The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers."
- Richard Hamming
> Class and extra material:
||Links & extra
- Visual C, Matlab, and Mathematica are installed on most BGU computers.
- Matlab and Mathematica are available within BGU campus and dorms on any mobile device through https://apps.bgu.ac.il/.
- Compile C online using onlineGDB or ideone.com or codepad.org.
- To compile C on your machine, first install a compatible compiler. For Windows machines, use command line compilation (invoke "Command Prompt" from the start button; you may need to install Visual Studio first).
- For those who wish to strengthen their skills in Matlab, we suggest the Onramp tutorial. You will be asked to create a (free) account for Mathworks-online and invent a login name. Parts 1-10 provide the basic skills needed for the course.
Another self-tutorial may be found here. And if you're still looking for more, try this.
- A C tutorial is also available.