Physical Technical Institute of Low Temperatures, Kharkov, USSR.
1981-1991 Academy of Science, Moldova
1991- Research Fellow, Ben-Gurion
University, Beer-Sheva, Israel.
BGU Physics Department Homepage
- Unconventional superconductivity and Hall effects in unconventional
- Josephson tunneling through a strongly interacting center (Kondo and
magnetic impurity regimes)
- Quantum dots. Normal and superconducting junctions with quantum dot as a
- Shot noise and dc current in quantum dot weak links ( the regime of strong
- Kondo effect in nonequilibrium systems. Role of dephasing.
- Josephson current
in unconventional superconductors through an Anderson impurity.
Avishai and A. Golub , PRB 61, 11293 (2000).
- Tunneling through
an Anderson impurity between superconductors.
Y. Avishai ,
A. Golub , and A. Zaikin , PRB 63, 134515 (2001).
- Quantum dot between two
Y. Avishai , A. Golub , and A. Zaikin ,
Europhs. Lett., 54, 640 (2001).
- Shot noise in
superconducting junctions with weak links formed by Anderson impurity.
Y. Avishai , A. Golub , and A. Zaikin , Europhs.Lett.,
55, 397 (2001).
-dot-superconducting junction in the Kondo regime.
Y. Avishai , A.
Golub , and A. Zaikin , cond-mat/ 111442 (2001).
magnetization and Hall effect in superconductors with broken time
B. Horovitz and A. Golub ,
Europhs.Lett., 57, 892 (2002).
- Shot noise through a
quantum dot in the Kondo regime.
Y. Meir and A. Golub ,
Phys. Rev. Lett., 88, 116802 (2002)