There are two general compulsory courses:
All of them should be completed during the first year of the studies.
Quantum theory 3
- Statistical mechanics
A number of additional compulsory courses are defined for each research field.
- One elective course should be outside the research field of the student.
- The list of the courses to be studied during the whole period of MSc studies should be submitted upon completion of the first semester of studies, together with the assignment of an adviser. The list should be signed by the student, the prospective adviser, approved by the departmental committee of graduate studies, and is obligatory for completion.
- The same list should be submitted together with the thesis in the 4th semester of the studies. The graduare studies committee checks the fulfillment of the obligations. Completion of all courses in the list is a necessary condition for approval of thesis submission.
- The courses 900-5-2002 and 900-5-5001 are compulsory .
- The courses 203-2-8881n serve to allow a completion of the required 15.5 points for the thesis in various combinations.
List of tracks